Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Side Effects :(

The first night I took the Lupron shot I barely slept. I was so worried about the possible side effects. Nausea, vomiting, headaches, tiredness, insomnia, difficulty breathing, swollen lips, swollen hands, rapid weight gain, OH MY!!! As I tossed and turned all night, I kept thinking I was going to have bad luck and end up with all of the side effects. How horrible would that be?!!? And the funny part is, I NEVER used to worry about side effects, I was/am one of the lucky ones that was blessed with being very adaptable to the meds I take and my environments in general. Why the panic???? 


It is now day 7 of the shot and all I have experienced was some tiredness and mild insomnia. But I am not 100% positive it is because of the Lupron. We will see right!!!! Maybe the panic came from the hormonal changes and the "shut down" of certain body functions. Hmmmm....

 ~Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment