Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Intorducing my IF's

After all of our contract stuff was complete I was contacted directly by my IF's! I was so excited to get that email!!! As I responded back to them I told them about my blog and that I would absolutely love for them to follow it and share it with friends and family so that they could all follow us on this amazing journey from my view point :) I was nervous that they wouldn't want me to be posting what I am doing, I don't know why I was nervous, I just want everything to be perfect. As I nervously waited for their next email, I was relieved to read that they are on board with the blog and are okay now with me "naming" them in my blogs. No more "IF's"!!!! 


I am so excited to introduce Roberto and Mauro, my wonderful IF's :) They are so sweet in their emails to me and I can't wait to make them a baby!!! We are going to have an amazing journey :) :) :) :)

 ~Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment