Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Contract Time!

So in my last post I said that our next step was drafting and signing our contract. And I come to you with good news!


While me family and I were in Durango, Colorado for my little brothers high school graduation we received our contract draft to review. After reviewing it and making our necessary adjustments we sent it back and were able to sign it on Monday June 4th! Once the drafting of the contract was started everything fell into place. What a wonderful thing to add to an already wonderful week :) It means so much to me that I will forever remember that week as my little brother's first HUGE milestone in his life as well as our continued journey with our IF's!


Next step is getting our cycle calendar!!!

~Rachelle   


No comments:

Post a Comment