Tuesday, June 26, 2012

1, 2, 3 Estrace!

So a little over a week ago I started the Estrace pills twice a day. In a previous blog I mentioned that I have been very blessed in the side effect department, but as I started taking the Estrace last week I felt HORRIBLE. Not only was I nauseous but I had really bad headaches the first 3 days, was really tired and generally felt like crap. I kept thinking that I was just going to pass out. I never got any morning sickness with my son, but the way I felt last week, felt like what I would imagine morning sickness is like. BLAH!!!! About mid week I figured out that it was just a stomach bug, THANK GOODNESS!!! No side effects from the Estrace :)


Today, I start taking the Estrace three times a day and that only lasts for a few days. I wish I knew what each med did and why I have to take them in this order and in these amounts, lol....maybe some research will be done! 


Family Vacation!


While I was looking at my cycle calendar last week I realized that in a short 4 weeks we will be doing our transfer! And with all of the busyness of life, we wouldn't be able to take a family vacation for a little bit. Insert Seattle! Coming up to Seattle has calmed my nerves and given me some much needed time to relax, focus and mentally prepare for my upcoming month. Being able to take my son to this wonderful city is such a blessing. We are having so much fun! 


Funny coincidence too, as we were all driving around Sunday afternoon in downtown Seattle, we got to see part of the PRIDE Parade!! The week we got here ended up being PRIDE week! SOOOO cool and unique :) What a blast! And to make it even better, the Saturday after we get home I will be joining my two best surro sisters (who have each helped a set of IF's) at the Antelope Valley's PRIDE Parade! It is going to be so much fun and I cant wait to show my support and have a blast with my girls!!!


Happy reading and I will post again soon!!!

 ~Rachelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment